Friday, August 7, 2015

Big post, no time to write it

I have a big(ish) post in my head about how Galak-Z is bad and that it is From Software's fault but I am on vacation for a few days and don't really feel like typing it out and not proof reading it, as is my pattern.

To sum up: I stopped playing Galak-Z, a game that is excellent 90% of the time and total bull shit the remaining 10%, to play Zombie Army, a game that is of 50% quality all the time.

That is how bad the bad 10% of Galak-Z is. And it is From Software's indirect fault.

1 comment: